Immediate Life Support Course
If you’re looking to train your dental teams in Immediate Life Support (ILS) skills, we can bring the ILS course to you.
What our ILS training course offers
The Immediate Life Support course involves CPR Training for dental practices, in addition to the following skills:
- The ability to identify key life support signs.
- Gaining an understanding and recognise the signs of anaphylaxis, angina, heart attack, sepsis and other critical illnesses.
- Demonstrating basic life support techniques.
- Learning how to currently administer oxygen to a patient.
- Understand the chain of survival.
Our life support course is designed to meet UK Resus Council guidelines and is also certified by ProTrainings.
To find out more about our immediate life support course for dental practices, get in touch.
Latest courses available
Mental Health Training Online Following valuable feedback from Cavity Dental Training students, we are launching our Mental Health Training Online, in association with Noble Training Solutions...
Anon View more testimonials
Good examples were used and all aspects of the subject covered.