Immediate Life Support Course
If you’re looking to train your dental teams in Immediate Life Support (ILS) skills, we can bring the ILS course to you.
What our ILS training course offers
The Immediate Life Support course involves CPR Training for dental practices, in addition to the following skills:
- The ability to identify key life support signs.
- Gaining an understanding and recognise the signs of anaphylaxis, angina, heart attack, sepsis and other critical illnesses.
- Demonstrating basic life support techniques.
- Learning how to currently administer oxygen to a patient.
- Understand the chain of survival.
Our life support course is designed to meet UK Resus Council guidelines and is also certified by ProTrainings.
To find out more about our immediate life support course for dental practices, get in touch.
Latest courses available
Work towards your careers goals with a Personal Development Plan Your Personal Development Plan is a CPD course designed to help you get the best from your career planning. Set clear goals,...
NEBDN Accredited Online Certificate in Dental Sedation Nursing. Dental sedation is used in practices to enable anxious patients to undergo the treatment they require. This online course,...
Anon View more testimonials
Good examples were used and all aspects of the subject covered.