Dental Nurse Specialist Courses
Helping dental nurses find the right dental nurse specialist courses for their training!
To become a dental professional requires years of dedication and learning. Through our range of dental nurse specialist courses, you can increase your skill and knowledge as a trainee dental nurse.
With a range of courses to choose from, we’re confident that you’ll find the dental course you require.
If it’s engaging dental courses that you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place!
We’re supporting dental practices and nurses fill their training & knowledge gaps
We’ve accumulated a vast range of dental training courses. These are available to dental nurses across the UK through online, distance and classroom teaching.
We’ve always set out to provide a beneficial learning experience for every dental nurse. We achieve this with insightful dental courses.
Specialist dental training to suit you
Everyone learns differently, so we provide numerous learning methods.
- Online learning – medical emergencies, cross infection control, manual handling and more.
- Distance learning – national certificate in radiography, dental nurse implant course, national orthodontic nursing and more.
- Classroom teaching – immediate life support, emergency first aid in the workplace, forensic dentistry and more.
- In-house dental training – basic life support, ionising radiation, fire safety and more.
- Dental CPD Online – we’re offering you the opportunity to complete your dental CPD online over the course of a year. We’ll provide you with a CPD course every month!
Would you like to find out more?
Whatever question you have, we welcome you to contact our friendly team here at Cavity.
Latest courses available
Early Detection for Oral Cancer Course It is essential that all members of the dental team are aware of the signs, symptoms and causes of oral cancer. Course Objective This course explains which...
Gain the NEBDN Certificate in Dental Implant Nursing! Dental implant nursing is an advanced and specialist skill within dentistry, and our dental nurse implant course online provides you with the...
Anon View more testimonials
Good examples were used and all aspects of the subject covered.